Friday, August 26, 2011

That's right you're not from Texas But Texas wants you anyway

This morning's post deserves a great big "Howdy Y'all!"

Last night I went to bed pretty early, I must have needed some extra sleep and I must say, it was worth it!

This morning I woke up to an e-mail from a fella in Austin that I wrote about a rental for Austin City Limits weekend, which also happens to be my birthday weekend. We truly wanted to spend it there with friends but I don't think it is going to work out. Oh ACL.. you really put a damper on things!!!

But, there was some good that came out of things. I may have found a potential dwelling!! I think that the moving date will be the end of October to arrive in Austin on November 1st!! I am about to burst at the seems with excitement.







In honor of this day, I am posting my Cowboy and Cowgirl picture frame on Etsy. Isn't it darling??

Find it here!























No comments:

Post a Comment