Saturday, August 27, 2011

weekend shennanigans




Today is an exciting day.. not only is it Saturday but it's also the kick off to the People's Arts Festival in Detroit!!

I have never been to the Russell Industrial Center but I hear it's a must. I am hoping that we get a chance to go visit today or tomorrow.















Chris and Tiffany Best, owners of the wonderful and new Rust Belt Market in Ferndale, MI have gathered some of their artist's goods to showcase in their tent. Tons of goodies under one canopy!!



I was fortunate enough to be accepted as a vendor last weekend at the Rust Belt for the first time and had a blast. Not only did I get to experience some awesome local and live musical acts, but I was surrounded by lovely and creative neighbors! I highly recommend checking out this place if you can get to Ferndale. Visit their website for hours and address. You can sign up to be a vendor through that site as well!!

I was asked if I wanted to showcase some items at the People's Art Festival under the Rust Belt tent. Go check out a bunch of indie shops all in one spot and see some Fartsy Arts too!

Happy Saturday!

What are your plans?









No comments:

Post a Comment