Thursday, February 7, 2013

Happy Thursday!!!

It's amazing what a difference a good night can make!

I recently rearranged my room after the passing of my sweet Peanut.  I needed something fresh and different that wouldn't make me tear up every time I walked into my room. My awesome king size ROUND Austin Powers bed became a focus of my room and I started sleeping with my head facing East/West and have been sleeping HORRIBLY!!!  I know about Feng Shui and energies and while it did feel different, I only assumed because I had a different view of my room.  No biggie, right?

Wrong! 

There have been many nightmares in the last week and weird dreams that include Jordan Knight of New Kids on the Block (maybe I am anticipating their concert in a few months....NERD), lots of dreams of being chased, weird foods, places, and a LOT of restless nights. 

Last night I decided that I cannot keep waking up exhausted so I changed directions (with a round bed, you can do that!)  My head faced North/South last night and I slept like a baby!!!!!!!!

Needless to say, this morning has been SUPER productive!!!  I am so happy because this weekend is a busy one!!


Coming up on Saturday is The Austin Flea!! 





I hope you have some free time this weekend to check out these events! Both are JAM PACKED with AMAZING vendors!  

I am going to need a day off on Monday.....whew.  Good think I now know I can get a good sleep again.


<3 



No comments:

Post a Comment