Monday, October 17, 2011

Monday's Featured Fabulousness.....

Good Monday to you all!!

The other day I announced on my Facebook page that I am going to start my Monday's off by featuring some talented folks.

I love going to shows and seeing all this talent and creativity under one roof. Unfortunately, times are hard and when I go I can never really buy much. If you have ever been a vendor at a show, you probably know that person that collects all the business cards and says,

"I LOVE your stuff!! I can't shop today but I will be back."

GUILTY!!!!! (are you guilty too?)



BUT, when I say it, I really do mean it.

I totally support indie businesses.

I love supporting local folks doing what they love.

In an effort to keep tabs on all of this talent that I run into, I have created a little catalog of businesses and shops.


(You may have seen this photo a few posts down.)

I now have 3 of these notebooks. You can see in the photo that there is some white space around the cards. This is (sloppily) done intentionally so that I can make notes if I ever see something that would be that PERFECT gift for someone. I can mark it down and be totally prepared for birthdays, holidays, and special events. (ha! Yea right) Good intentions, right? I always deliver, not always on time. Eh...



So... here we go:

~UNO~

Tracey Tilly - Studio Thirty Four
(Photography - Detroit Local!! woooot!)


Fab photos that feature some portraits and Detroit hang outs like the Garden Bowl, Majestic, and Northern Lights.







~DOS~

Lori Brown - Lori Brown Etsy & Blog
(handcrafted curiosities)


I own one of these cute creatures. So lovely!



Plushies too!!








~TRES~

Gabriel Shaffer - Gabriel Shaffer.com
(amazing paintings)
I love the colors and textures in these paintings!!!!
Visit the website to see soooo much more!





Hope you enjoyed and remember:






No comments:

Post a Comment