Monday, July 29, 2013

A wave hello.

Hey folks!

How's it been going?  It's been a whirlwind of busy in my neck of the woods.  I recently moved to a cute little hidden home in central Austin, which has been a bit of an adjustment, only because I left all of my comforts that were in my 'hood but I am quickly finding that I am loving it here even if it's a bit Austin weird.  That is what I am here for, right?  I have had nothing but weird living situations since I moved here so why would I expect this to be any different? 

Welcome to my kitchen.  Something I didn't really have in my last house.  I am excited to build some pieces and re-purpose some others that I look forward to finding either by thrifting or dumpster diving!


I love the half tile, half wall decor in the kitchen.  It's very old and large and CUTE!  And check out my view and the size of that YARD!!  Par-tay!


I am currently running Fartsy Arts full time and have been trying to surround myself with colors, art, and inspiration.  So far it's working because I feel pretty confident about the level of production in preparation for the holidays this year.  Starting in July is something that I have always strived to do but never quite got there.  My Etsy shop is finally getting stocked with ALL new stuff.  WOAH. Right? So. Much. Excitement!

A lot of my time has been spent at TechShop here in Round Rock-Austin.  They have laser cutters. OMG drool.  It has allowed me to expand my business in ways I never believed was possible.  They have the DC's (Dream Consultants - WHAT!???) there to help at all times with any questions you have and a community of makers that serve as endless inspiration and brain storming sessions.  If you have a TechShop near you... GO. Join. DO IT!

In the upcoming weeks I will have a lot of new product releases.  I have a lot of ideas up my sleeve that I plan to start executing this week, so stay tuned!!

If you want to be the first to know, won't you join my newsletter?  YES! Sign me up!

Happy Monday and hope your week is filled with adventure!

xo,
Casey


No comments:

Post a Comment